You'll love shrimps more with this Tabil Seasoned Sauteed Shrimp recipe. It's quick and easy and the taste is simply delicious you'll finish the entire 2 servings!
- 1 pound large frozen shrimp (21-25 per pound)
- 1 tablespoon Tabil spice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil (or coconut oil), divided
- handful cherry tomatoes
- handful fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Dump the bag of frozen shrimp in a colander and run cold water over them for around 5 minutes or until defrosted.
- Peel the shrimp and devein them by cutting a shallow slit down the back and pulling out the icky black intestine.
- Toss the drained shrimp with Tabil seasoning, salt, and a tablespoon of macadamia nut oil.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium high and add the remaining tablespoon of macadamia nut oil.
- When the pan’s hot, sear the shrimp in two batches making sure they aren’t overcrowded about a minute on each side.
- Remove the shrimp to a serving platter and toss the cherry tomatoes into the empty pan. Roll the tomatoes in the grease until they’re warmed through and add them to the shrimp.
- Chiffonade the basil and sprinkle it on the shrimp and tomatoes.
Click here to buy Aleppo Maras and other herbs and spices
Source: Nom Nom Paleo