Sometimes, fast foods aren't really that fast. If you only have a few minutes to spare, then you're in for a treat with this quick and Simple Thai Stir Fry and get hooked on this wonderful, aromatic and flavorful Thai spice goodness.
- 350g Quorn pieces or marinated tofu pieces*
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g bag of mixed readyprepared stir fry vegetables
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp nori flakes
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Thai spice
- 250g ready to wok noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- A small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Gently fry the Quorn or tofu in the oil for five minutes, then add the bag of vegetables.
- Continue to cook for two minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, nori flakes, lime juice, soya sauce, sugar and Thai spice mix. Reserve the lime zest for the end.
- Add the noodles and cook for a few minutes to heat through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then decorate with lots of fresh chopped coriander and the lime zest.
Click here to buy Thai Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Vegetarian Society