Thai Spiced Baked French Fries
Put a new twist to your tasty french fries in this Thai Spiced Baked French Fries Recipe. Savor the wonderful aromatic combination of spices from Thai cuisine on each munch and be amazed of the distinctive Asian taste.
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes -or- 2 large Russet Potatoes, cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Oil, Sunflower or Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Thai Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground Cinnamon
- Cracked Black Pepper before serving
- Sprinkle of fresh or dried Cilantro
- Pre heat your oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or silpat. Combine the oil, lime juice, Thai paste, soy sauce, sugar, seasonings and spices in a large bowl. Coat sweet potatoes (or russets) with the mixture. Lay them in a single layer and bake for about 30-35 minutes flipping each fry 15 minutes into baking time.
- I don’t want to get too specific on the measurement of spices & seasonings used for this recipe as you can adjust to taste.
- Use russet or sweet potatoes. A combo of both would be wonderful too.
Click here to buy Thai Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Marlameridith
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.