Indian Spiced Fish with Sesame and Togarashi
Quick and easy meal doesn't have to be bland and plain. You always have a choice of having the flavorful, aromatic, effortless and nutritious meal any time of the day and what's great is, you only need 15 minutes and voila! You have the Indian Spiced Fish with Sesame and Togarashi to save the day!
- 2 large plaice fillets, cut in half lengthways (500-600g total) (any firm white fish would work fine.)
- 3 tablespoons sesame spice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon togarashi spice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix the dry spices, salt and pepper on a plate. Lightly coat the fish fillets in the dry spice mixture.
- Leave to sit for 5-10 minutes so the spices sink inches.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and fry the fish for 1-1/2 minutes on each side.
Click here to buy Togarashi Spice, Sesame Spice and other herbs and spices
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.