Experience a unique twist on your favorite tuna meal in this Tuna Kobachi with Togarashi Spice recipe. You will be surprised with the delectable flavor!
- 3 Tuna Steaks (wild-caught from a local source)
- 2 TB of Sesame Oil (if you like spicy, you can do a blend of regular sesame oil and HOT Sesame Oil)
- 1 teaspoon of Togarashi spice
- Sprinkle of Sesame Seeds (Black or Natural) – I do a little of both.
- One bunch of green onions, cut to the white part.
- Coconut Aminos (Paleo soy sauce) to dip.
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- OPTIONAL: Fish Roe/Caviar
- With a really sharp knife, cut the tuna into small chunks. Toss in a bowl.
- Add the green tips of the onions, sesame oil, togarashi spice, and sesame seeds.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. If you like it spicy, add more togarashi spice.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the Tuna.
- Enjoy sliced cucumbers or avocados on the side and dip in coconut aminos!
Click here to buy Togarashi and other herbs and spices
Source: The Paleo Mama