Tunisian Five Spice Chicken with Sweet Chili Dressing
You'll surely enjoy your meal with Tunisian Five Spice Chicken with Sweet Chili Dressing. Indulge and enjoy in this quick and easy dish that will give your ordinary chicken dinner a boost of flavor and aroma that you just can't resist.
- 3 teaspoons Tunisian five-spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 175g thin rice noodles
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Handful each Thai basil and coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place Tunisian five-spice powder, sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a shallow bowl, season, then whisk to combine. Add chicken and turn to coat, then place on the tray and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Rest for 3-4 minutes, then thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente. Add the snow peas for the final 30 seconds, then drain. Whisk the fish sauce, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl.
- Toss the noodles in the sweet chilli dressing, then divide among plates and top with the chicken, herbs and chilli.
Click here to buy Tunisian Five Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Andy Lewis
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.