Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Vadouvan Curry
Looking for a quick and easy comfort food for the lazy weeknights? Your crock pot is going to be your best buddy for this Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Vadouvan Curry recipe and that's not all, it's also delish, aromatic, and super healthy.
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes, about 2 pounds, peeled and quartered
- 1 large head of cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 2 large onions, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 can of coconut milk
3 tablespoons of Vadouvan spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper to taste
- sliced almonds and quinoa to serve
- Wash and dry your produce.
- Peel and chop your produce.
- Add all of your ingredients to your crock pot (set to high if you 4 hours, or low if you have 8 hours).
- Serve with quinoa and sliced almonds on top as a garnish.
Click here to buy Vadouvan Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Cook Eat Share
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.