Vadouvan and Orange Shrimp
Try this Vadouvan and Orange Shrimp recipe and turn your ordinary dish into something memorable and extraordinary, with its complex flavors mingling with the tangy orange juice! Yummy!
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup Vadouvan
- 1 1/2 lb large shrimp in shell, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat and cook until butter gives off a nutty fragrance and is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add juice and vadouvan, then increase heat to medium-high and boil, swirling skillet occasionally, until liquid is syrupy and reduced by about half, about 2 minutes.
- Toss shrimp with 1/2 tsp salt. Add to skillet and sauté until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Click here to buy Vadouvan Spice, and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Gourmet
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.