Hosting a party or tasked to bring some food to a party? This Red Beet Eggs recipe from Martin's Food Markets will definitely be a standout!Ingredients
- 6 eggs
- 1.5 jars red beets, sliced
- 3.5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp superfine sugar
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vadouvan (spices mix)
- 1 tsp flat-leaf parsley
- Hand blender with cup, piping bag
- For the marinade, Hard-boil the eggs (8 min). Cool completely under running cold water and peel them. Put them in a container. Mash the beets with the juice, the vinegar and sugar in the blender’s cup. Sieve the juice over the eggs until they are fully submerged. Refrigerate for 12 hours while covered.
- For the filling, Halve the eggs lengthwise, take out the yolks and put them in a bowl. Mix the mayonnaise and the vadouvan in with the yolks. Add pepper and, if desired, salt to taste. Put in a piping bag. Put the egg halves on a dish and squirt the filling into the cavity. Finely chop the parsley leaves and sprinkle over the eggs.
See video instruction below
Video Credit to Martin's Food Markets
Click here to buy Vadouvan Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Martin's Food Markets