Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable that can be roasted, sautéed, or mashed. For this recipe, toss cauliflower florets with zaatar, garlic powder, salt, and olive oil. Roast in the oven until crispy and golden brown. This dish is a great vegetarian option that's full of flavor.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon USimplySeason Original Zaatar spice blend
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil and salt.
- Sprinkle the USimplySeason Original Zaatar spice blend and black pepper over the cauliflower and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.