Have a taste of this appetizing Middle-eastern cuisine and experience a rich flavorful blend of Zucchini and Za'atar spice. You'll surely love to share Za'atar Zucchini to your loved ones and friends.
Serves 2 to 3
- 1 zucchini
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Za'atar spice (arab spice mix that includes thyme, sumac, marjoram, salt, and sesame seed ( check your middle east)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crubled feta cheese
- Chop onion and zucchini.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium-high.
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Add zucchini, za'atar, and pepper; saute over medium heat until onions are browned and zucchini is cooked through transfer to serving bowl and stir in feta cheese.
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices