Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Za'atar and Tahini
Indulge in this Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Za'atar and Tahini without the caloric guilt! It's comfy, hearty, vegan and gluten free. It's definitely baked to perfection in Mediterranean way!
Serves: 4 - 6Ingredients:
- 1 Tahini sauce
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut into wedges or thick battons (1/2 inch thick or so)
- 2 tsp Za'atar spice , more for later
- 1 1/2 tsp sweet paprika, more for later
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, more for later (optional)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Make the tahini sauce according to recipe. Cover and refrigerate for now.
- Toss the sweet potato wedges in a large baking sheet with a pinch of salt, the paprika , cayenne (if using), za'atar, and 2-3 tbsp olive oil.
- Bake in the hot oven for 40-45 minutes, or until cooked through. Sprinkle with more of the za'atar and spices to your liking. Serve hot with the tahini sauce. Enjoy!
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Source: The Mediterranean Dish
Photo Credit to: The Mediterranean Dish
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.