Frisee and Carrot Ribbon Salad with Za'atar-Lemon Vinaigrette
Add a unique bright flavor and a colorful perfection to your dining table this Thanksgiving with Frisee and Carrot Ribbon Salad with Za'atar-Lemon Vinaigrette. You'll definitely show everyone some love with this quick and easy recipe!
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted, shelled raw pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Za'atar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large heads of frisée (about 1 1/2 pounds), torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound medium carrots, preferably rainbow, shaved lengthwise with a vegetable peeler
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves with tender stems
- 1 1/2 cups green seedless grapes, quartered, divided
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine shallot, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 1/4 tsp. kosher salt in a medium bowl. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pistachios, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and 1 tsp. za'atar in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Season with 1/4 tsp. kosher salt. Transfer to a small bowl; let cool and set aside.
- Add honey and 1 tsp. za'atar to lemon mixture and whisk to combine, then whisk in 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil in a slow, steady stream.
- Place frisée, carrots, parsley, 3/4 cup grapes, and half of the pistachios in a large bowl and drizzle with vinaigrette. Gently toss until frisée is evenly dressed; season with sea salt and pepper. Top with remaining pistachios and 3/4 cup grapes.
Click here to buy Za'atar and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Chelsea Kyle
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.