Quinoa Tabbouleh with Za'atar Spice
Enjoy this colorful and refreshing Quinoa Tabbouleh with Za'atar Spice. It's so easy and rich in antioxidants which protect our cells from free radical damage!
- 800g fresh tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 4 bunches of fresh parsley
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 185g (1 cup) of white quinoa
- 2 - 4 tablespoons of Za'atar Spice
For the dressing
- 4 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- the zest of one organic lemon
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- sea salt
- Rinse the quinoa, and add it to a saucepan with 2 cups (500ml) of water. Cook the quinoa for 12 - 15 minutes or until little rings have formed around the seeds. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Wash and finely chop the vegetables. Wash and dry the herbs, and finely chop them. Add everything to a salad bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and pour it over the salad. Sprinkle the za'atar over it and serve immediately. If you serve it later, then sprinkle the za'atar over it just before you serve it.
Click here to buy Za'atar and other herbs and spices
Source: Heavenlynn Healthy
Photo Credit to: Heavenlynn Healthy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.