Most, if not all, love chicken. This Za'atar Grilled Chicken recipe from Paleo Leap is so easy to make and delicious, it's guaranteed to be one for the books!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Za'atar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a grill or BBQ to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, the za'atar, the lemon juice, the lemon zest, the garlic, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the mixture, making sure they are all well coated and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook on each side until well done, about 7 to 8 minutes per side. Serve hot
Click here to buy Za'atar spice blend and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Leap
Photo Credit to: Paleo Leap