Za'atar Grilled Chicken
Most, if not all, love chicken. This Za'atar Grilled Chicken recipe from Paleo Leap is so easy to make and delicious, it's guaranteed to be one for the books!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Za'atar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a grill or BBQ to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, the za'atar, the lemon juice, the lemon zest, the garlic, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the mixture, making sure they are all well coated and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook on each side until well done, about 7 to 8 minutes per side. Serve hot
Click here to buy Za'atar and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Leap
Photo Credit to: Paleo Leap
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.