Skip to product information
1 of 4

USIMPLY SEASON LIFE BOLDLY FLAVORED

Berbere Spice

Berbere Spice

2.4 oz / 68 gr

Regular price $9.95 USD
Regular price Sale price $9.95 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

USimplySeason Berbere is inspired by the traditional blend from Ethiopia. The flavors are robust and feature a combination of peppery, smoky, and earthy melange of spices. Traditionally used to season the lentil stews called "wots"; use as a rub on chicken and lamb. The ubiquitous Ethiopian seasoning blends well with tomato, so try it in your favorite soup and chili recipes that use tomatoes.

    INGREDIENTS

    SPICE, CHILI, SMOKED SWEET PAPRIKA, ALEPPO PEPPER, FENUGREEK, GINGER, TURMERIC, CARDAMOM, CUMIN, SEA SALT, CORIANDER, ALLSPICE

    NUTRITION FACTS

    Servings: 13, Serv. Size: 1 tsp (5g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Fiber <1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 0g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

    ALLERGEN STATEMENT

    Manufactured in a gluten-free facility that processes tree nuts (almond, hazelnut, pistachio), sesame and seaweed, but not on the same equipment

    MADE IN USA

    Manufactured with US and Global ingredients in a certified facility in Layton, Utah.

    View full details

    Hungry for more similar flavors? 🌶