Za'atar (zaatar, zahtar, zatar) is a traditional Mediterranean herb blend that consists of a mixture of a few different herbs and spices that when hand-blended together, create this delicious unique flavor and aroma that you will love and would not expect.
- USimplySeason za'atar spice is only made from natural ingredients with no additives and preservatives - makes it a great option for following a paleo, keto, or Mediterranean diet.
- 100% all-natural vegan no-salt spice seasoning blend made with non-GMO ingredients that are free from preservatives and soy
- Hand-blended & Packaged in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Roasted Sesame Seeds, Thyme, Sumac, Oregano, Marjoram
INGREDIENTS: Roasted Sesame Seeds, Thyme, Sumac, Oregano, Marjoram, Sea Salt
Anxious to try this superstar spice seasoning for yourself? Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started:
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You