Our delicious ground sumac is lovingly made from all-natural organic whole fresh, bright sumac berries, that are dried and ground creating a bright, and colorful powdered spice authentic taste and texture essential to any exotic kitchen.
- Sumac is a versatile spice, meaning it's great to use on many different foods and dishes. Use as a dry rub, garnish, marinade, or dressing. Adds amazing flavor and a pop of color to chicken, grilled lamb, steak, spice blends, popcorn, vegetables, fish, salads, hummus, dips
- Our ground sumac blend is a fresh, bright, and colorful powdered seasoning blend essential to any exotic kitchen.
- non-GMO and free from preservatives
- 100% pure all-natural organic sumac powder - Meaning absolutely no additives, preservatives, or salt - Sumac is the ONLY ingredient
- Adds a subtle lemon-tangy twist gives our ground sumac powder some "oomph!" for your favorite dishes - both in hue and taste.
- NO-SALT spice seasoning powder
- Packaged in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Sumac berry, ground
- Our delicious tangy sumac blend is lovingly hand-blended from whole, organic ground sumac berries with a touch of sea salt to enhance the flavor for authentic taste and texture.
- Hand Blended & Packaged in the USA
INGREDIENTS: Sumac, Lemon salt
Here's a recipe to get you started using this wonderful seasoning:
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove them from the oven and toss them with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You