- 1 lb Ground beef (or meat/protein of choice)
- 3 large Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Tabil
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Coconut oil
How to make
- Preheat your broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil and grease well with coconut oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, add ground meat, shallots, minced garlic, USimplySeason Tabil, and salt.
- Use your hands to mix everything well.
- Form meat into mini burgers, ensuring they are less than an inch thick.
- Place burgers on the baking sheet and stick them under the broiler. Broil on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over and broil for another 2 minutes or until cooked.