Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:Chicken Tangine
- 1 cup Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Potatoes, cubed
- 1 Tbsp Sweet yellow pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp saffron water
- 1-2 tsp Kosher salt
- 6-8 Chicken thighs, cut bite sized
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason La Kama Spice Blend
- 1 small Hot red pepper sliced
- 3/4 preserved Lemon thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil heated
How to make
- Layer all ingredients in a slow cooker in the order listed - Pour over the hot oil.
- Set the slow cooker on low for about 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Served with bread.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's La Kama Spice
You might also be interested in
DO YOUR INBOX A FAVOR!
We understand this is a big step in our relationship. We send a max of one email/week.
Fear of commitment? How about an Instagram or Facebook or Twitter follow?