This is a highly flavorful and versatile combination of spices that is perfectly suited to those who like their food to be a little on the wild side. It can be used simply as a sprinkle on accompaniment to cold finger foods or as a seasoning in soups, stews or curries. Try it in your favorite dishes and see them come alive!
Ginger, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Here's a recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice blend:Chicken Tagine
- 1 cup Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Potatoes, cubed
- 1 Tbsp Sweet yellow pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp saffron water
- 1-2 tsp Kosher salt
- 6-8 chicken thighs, cut bite-sized
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason La Kama Spice Blend
- 1 small Hot red pepper sliced
- 3/4 preserved lemon thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil heated
- Layer all ingredients in a slow cooker in the order listed - Pour over the hot oil.
- Set the slow cooker on low for about 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Served with bread.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's La Kama Spice
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You