Piri Piri Spice
Do you know the saying: “Big things come in small packages”? Well, that saying couldn’t be more true when talking about our Piri Piri Spice! Piri Piri (also called peri peri or pili pili) is a turbocharged chili powder that has a deeper and more complex flavor than your run-of-the-mill chili powder, thanks to our unique pepper blend that has been given an extra kiss of citrus. So why not ditch your old, boring, monotone chili powder, and shake things up with our little friend, Piri Piri?
You can substitute USimplySeason’s Piri Piri anywhere chili powder is called for, to give your dish a quick and easy flavor enhancement, but Piri Piri has no problem being the star of your dish, either. Try using it as a dry rub on poultry or seafood for a spicy taste-sensation. You can also mix a hearty spoonful with some Olive Oil to create an extremely quick and easy Piri Piri Sauce that you’ll love as a marinade, dipping sauce, or finishing spread.
- 2.4oz jar of spicy blend of sweet smoked paprika, birdseye chiles, tart dried lemon peel, and a swirl of delicious black pepper.
- Piri Piri or Pili Pili means "spicy hot pepper" in Swahili and USimplySeason PiriPiri taste doesn't disappoint!
- 100% all-natural vegan, salt-free, MSG-free spice seasoning blend, made with non-GMO ingredients that are free from preservatives, soy, and additives.
- Hand-mixed and Packaged in the USA to ensure excellent quality.
Smoked Sweet Paprika, Birdseye chilies, Lemon peel, Black pepper.
Anxious to try this superstar spice seasoning for yourself? Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started:
- 4 Bone-In, Skin On Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp. USimplySeason Piri Piri
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season with USimplySeason's Piri Piri spice blend, salt, and pepper.
- In a medium pan (oven-safe if you have one), heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the seasoned chicken, skin sides down, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Transfer the pan directly to the oven. (Alternatively, place the browned chicken, skin sides down, on a sheet pan or in a baking dish.) Roast, flipping the chicken halfway through, 23 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from the oven.
- Serve with rice or your favorite vegetables.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Piri Piri Spice
DO YOUR INBOX A FAVOR!
We understand this is a big step in our relationship. We send a max of one email/week.
Fear of commitment? How about an Instagram or Facebook or Twitter follow?