Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice blend:
- 2 - 3 lbs chicken
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Orange Juice (about half a large orange)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice (about half a small lime)
- 4 Tbsp USimplySeason Jamaican Jerk
- Salt (optional)
How to make...
1. Mix well fresh orange juice, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, fresh lime juice and USimplySeason Jamaican Jerk in a small bowl.
2. Place your chicken in ziplock bags and pour the marinade over your chicken.
3. Let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Remove from the fridge 30-45 minutes before you plan to cook or grill.
For more fun recipes, visit USimplySeason's "Recipe" page.