Chili Peppers, Cardamom Seeds, Cloves and Sea Salt
- White fillet fish (we are using Nile Perch)
- 2 teaspoons of Mitmita (You could use chili powder as an alternative)
- 8 teaspoons of white plain flour
- 1/2 cup of fine breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cooking oil
- Mix the flour and Mitmita, salt, pepper together and set aside.
- beat one egg and set aside.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the Turmeric and set aside.
- Now that you have 3 separate items simply, coat the fish in the flour then the egg then the breadcrumbs. Make sure at all 3 stages a good coating is made to your fish.
- Heat 2cm of cooking oil (you can use corn or sunflower if you like) in a skillet.
- Now place the breaded fish in the oil and cook for 4 mins on each side or until a deep golden brown.
- Now place the fish on paper towels to remove any oil and serve.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You