Jamaican Jerk Pork
Want something different but easy? This Jamaican Jerk Pork Recipe from Schwartz will let you enjoy a juicy roasted pork with a new twist!
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 1.5 hours | Total Time: 1 hour and 45 min | Yield: 5-6 servings
- 1.3 kg (2lb 12 oz) joint of rolled leg of pork
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 tsp Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 300 mililitre (½ pint) chicken or pork stock
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. Brush the pork joint with the oil and rub the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning over the joint.
- Arrange the vegetables in a roasting tin and top with the joint. Pour over the stock and cover loosely with foil. Roast for 1 hour 30 minutes, removing the foil after 45 minutes.
- Serve the pork and roasted vegetables with the pan juices and seasonal green vegetables.
Click here to buy Jamaican Jerk and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to:Schwartz
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.