Returns & Refunds
We strongly believe in our products and want every customer to be satisfied. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Due to inevitable fraudulent activity, we will only accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from USimplySeason and in accordance with the following:
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Digital purchases such as eBooks and gift-cards purchases are non-refundable.
- Refunds may take at least one week to process.
- Seasoning – Must be unopened and in the original packaging to be considered for a refund.
- Return Policy Does Not Apply To Products Purchased with a Discount Code. All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- To be considered for a refund, we must receive the respective item within 30 days of the item’s purchase date. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card / Paypal used for the original purchase. It may take two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
To complete your return, we require an invoice/receipt or proof of purchase such as an order number, to be considered for reimbursement.
Please note that we do not have the ability to track your return, nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
USimplySeason IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE.
Please reach us on chat or email with any inquiries or issues regarding your order. We are happy to connect with you there and find a solution.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
[Returns] Amboseli Foods
320 W. 1550 N. STE. L
Layton, UT 84041
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item(s) over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Last Updated: August 1, 2022