Amboseli Foods LLC (“Amboseli” or “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Amboseli will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Site if such claims are reported to Amboseli’s Designated Copyright Agent identified below. Reference is made to the Terms and Conditions of Amboseli (the “Terms and Conditions”), of which this DMCA Policy (“DMCA Policy”) is a part. Capitalized terms used herein but not defined will have the meaning for such terms set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
- DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
- If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, you may report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Amboseli’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Amboseli will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site. Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512(c)(3) your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Amboseli’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent Amboseli Systems, Inc.
320 W. 1550 N.
Layton, UT 84041
DMCA COUNTER-NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright holder, the holder’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a Counter-Notice containing the following information to Amboseli’s Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that was removed or to which access has been disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Salt Lake City, Utah, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a Counter-Notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Amboseli may send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against Amboseli or the person who has posted allegedly infringing content, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten business days or more after receipt of the Counter-Notice.
- Account Termination. Amboseli will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Amboseli’s Copyright Agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber has been determined to be in violation of the DMCA repeatedly.
In addition to the remedies available under this Amboseli DMCA Policy, Amboseli reserves, and does not waive, any right to pursue any other available remedy at law or in equity against any copyright infringement on or relating to the Site or Amboseli.
Last modified: May 25, 2018