Upgrade your veggie game with Sumac Roasted Vegetables - a zesty and tangy dish that's easy to make and full of flavor! #MiddleEasternCuisine
- 4 cups of mixed vegetables (carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of USimplySeason Original Sumac
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle USimplySeason Original Sumac, salt, and pepper over the vegetables and toss again.
- Spread the vegetables out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the vegetables for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and browned.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!