- 100% pure all-natural organic sumac powder - Meaning absolutely no additives, preservatives, or salt - Sumac is the ONLY ingredient
- Adds a subtle lemon-tangy twist gives our ground sumac powder some "oomph!" for your favorite dishes - both in hue and taste.
- Sumac is a versatile spice, meaning it's great to use on many different foods and dishes. Use as a dry rub, garnish, marinade, or a dressing. Adds amazing flavor and a pop of color to chicken, grilled lamb, steak, spice blends, popcorn, vegetables, fish, salads, hummus, dips
- 100% all-natural vegan no-salt spice seasoning powder made with non-GMO ingredients that are free from preservatives and soy
- Packaged in the USA
Sumac berry, ground
Here's a recipe to get you started using this wonderful seasoning:
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove them from the oven and toss them with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You