Tabil (pronounced as ‘table’) is a harmonious blend of four fresh staple spice ingredients: earthy coriander, aromatic garlic flakes, caraway seeds and spicy chili - separately, they're amazing ingredients, but together they become our Tunisian middle eastern superstar of all-purpose seasoning spice mixes.
- USimplySeason Tabil spice mix augments the taste of savory meats and stews including beef and veal, while sautéed and stuffed vegetables come to life with this special combination.
- While our tabil - middle eastern spice seasoning blend is huge on flavor, there are some things you won't find in it - in fact, it's salt free, gmo free and msg free so you can dig into your favorite dishes worry free! So go ahead - shake on a little or a lot - your tastebuds will thank you.
- A great option for following a Paleo, Keto or Mediterranean diet.
- MADE IN USA: To ensure the highest quality and food safety, our Tabil spice seasoning is manufactured and packaged at Amboseli Foods certified Layton, Utah facility.
Garlic, Coriander, Red Chiles, Caraway
Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:
Tabil Seasoned Mini Burgers
- 1 lb of Ground Beef (or meat of choice)
- 3 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Tabil Spice Blend
- 1/2 Tbsp of Kosher salt
- 6 cloves of Garlic, minced
- coconut oil
How to make
- Preheat your broiler. Line a baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and grease well with coconut oil
- In a medium sized bowl, add ground meat, shallots, minced garlic, Tabil and salt. Use your hands to mix everything well. Form meat into mini burgers, making sure they're less than an inch thick.
- Place burgers on baking sheet and stick under the broiler. Broil on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over and broil for another 2 minutes or until cooked through.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Tabil Spice
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You