Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:
Tabil Seasoned Mini Burgers
- 1 lb of Ground Beef (or meat of choice)
- 3 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Tabil Spice Blend
- 1/2 Tbsp of Kosher salt
- 6 cloves of Garlic, minced
- coconut oil
How to make
- Preheat your broiler. Line a baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and grease well with coconut oil
- In a medium sized bowl, add ground meat, shallots, minced garlic, Tabil and salt. Use your hands to mix everything well. Form meat into mini burgers, making sure they're less than an inch thick.
- Place burgers on baking sheet and stick under the broiler. Broil on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over and broil for another 2 minutes or until cooked through.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Tabil Spice
DO YOUR INBOX A FAVOR!
We understand this is a big step in our relationship. We send a max of one email/week.
Fear of commitment? How about an Instagram or Facebook or Twitter follow?