Tangy Ground Sumac
Our delicious tangy sumac blend is lovingly hand blended from whole, organic non-gmo ground sumac berries with a touch of sea salt to enhance the flavor for authentic taste and texture.
- USimplySeason Tangy ground Sumac subtle lemon-tangy twist gives it some "oomph!" for your favorite dishes - both in hue and taste.
- Our ground sumac is fresh, bright, and colorful powdered seasoning blend essential to any exotic kitchen.
- 100% all natural preservative-free vegan spice seasoning blend.
- Hand Blended & Packaged in the USA
Use sumac spice in dry rubs, marinades, and as a flavorful garnish, particularly when sprinkled on just before serving.. Use as a dry rub, garnish, marinade, or a dressing. Adds amazing flavor and a pop of color to chicken, grilled lamb, steak, spice blends, popcorn, vegetables, fish, salads, hummus, dips
Here's a simple recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice seasoning:
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Ground Sumac
DO YOUR INBOX A FAVOR!
We understand this is a big step in our relationship. We send a max of one email/week.
Fear of commitment? How about an Instagram or Facebook or Twitter follow?