- USimplySeason Tangy ground Sumac subtle lemon-tangy twist gives it some "oomph!" for your favorite dishes - both in hue and taste.
- Our ground sumac is a fresh, bright, and colorful powdered seasoning blend essential to any exotic kitchen.
- 100% all-natural preservative-free vegan spice seasoning blend.
- Hand Blended & Packaged in the USA
Use sumac spice in dry rubs, marinades, and as a flavorful garnish, particularly when sprinkled on just before serving. Use as a dry rub, garnish, marinade, or a dressing. Adds amazing flavor and a pop of color to chicken, grilled lamb, steak, spice blends, popcorn, vegetables, fish, salads, hummus, dips
Here's a simple recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice seasoning:
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from the oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You