- Tangy Zaatar spice seasoning blend is hand-blended from fresh ingredients: thyme, marjoram, and oregano mingle with exotic sumac and sesame seeds that have been carefully roasted to unlock their full flavor potential with added sea salt to enhances that flavor even more
- USimplySeason za'atar spice is only made from natural ingredients with no additives and preservatives - makes it a great option for following a paleo, keto, or Mediterranean diet.
- 100% all-natural vegan spice seasoning blend, made with non-GMO ingredients that are free from preservatives and soy.
- Hand-blended and Packaged in the USA
Roasted Sesame Seeds, Thyme, Sumac, Oregano, Marjoram, Sea Salt
Anxious to try this superstar spice seasoning for yourself? Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started:
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You