The Togarashi Asian spice blend is a new addition to the budding chefs secret ingredient list. It's made in Japan and incorporates seven (7) different spices into one. Some of the ingredients in the Togarashi include bird's eye chilies, nori, poppyseed and orange zest. These ingredients not only make food taste better but also have several health benefits. Examples of foods you can cook with the Togarashi include glazed pork ribs and clear broth soups.
Here are some recipes to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:
- Glazed Pork Ribs with Togarashi Spice
- Miso Baked Eggplant
- Popcorn with Togarashi Spice
- Pressure Cooker Pork Belly with Togarashi Spice
- Carrot and Sesame Furikake with Togarashi spice
- Togarashi Cucumber Tomato Salad
DO YOUR INBOX A FAVOR!
We understand this is a big step in our relationship. We send a max of one email/week.
Fear of commitment? How about an Instagram or Facebook or Twitter follow?