Healthy, crispy, and full of flavor - Sumac Roasted Chickpeas are a Middle Eastern-inspired snack perfect for munching anytime!
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of USimplySeason Original Sumac
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread the chickpeas out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle USimplySeason Original Sumac, salt, and pepper over the chickpeas and toss again.
- Roast the chickpeas in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!