Fresh, juicy, and flavorful - Sumac Tomato Salad is a must-try Middle Eastern-inspired dish perfect for any meal or occasion!
- 2 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of USimplySeason Original Sumac
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
This salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish. Mix chopped tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and parsley together in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and USimplySeason Sumac. Toss to combine. The tangy flavor of sumac pairs perfectly with the fresh and juicy tomatoes.