Add a tangy twist to your snack game with Sumac Yogurt Dip - a Middle Eastern-inspired dip that's creamy, flavorful, and oh-so-easy to make!
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of USimplySeason Original Sumac
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (parsley, mint, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, USimplySeason Original Sumac, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the dip with pita chips, crackers, or sliced veggies.