Baharat is translated as “spice” in Arabic, a classic seasoning blend in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- USimplySeason Baharat is an all-purpose spice seasoning that imparts light notes of savory, sweet, spiciness with heaps of flavor.
- Season nearly everything – use as a condiment, dry rub, marinade, or combined with oil or vinegar for a paste
- 100% all-natural vegan no-salt spice seasoning blend, made with non-GMO ingredients that are free from preservatives.
- MADE IN USA: To ensure the highest quality and food safety, U Simply Season Baharat spice seasoning is manufactured and packaged at Amboseli Foods certified Layton, Utah facility.
Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Smoked Sweet Paprika, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Cloves, Coriander
Anxious to try this superstar spice seasoning for yourself? Here is a fun and easy recipe found on the spice jar label to get you started:
Baharat Roast Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Baharat
- Juice ½ lemon
- Pitta bread, to serve
- Cilantro, to serve
- Plain yogurt, to serve
How to make...
- Cut each thigh into strips and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with the garlic and the USimplySeason Baharat. Mix well and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour (up to six).
- Using two metal skewers about 5cm (2in) apart, thread a quarter of the meat onto the skewers. Repeat, making 4 pairs of skewers in total. Make sure that the chicken is packed quite tightly.
- Heat the oven to 220°C /425°F. Sear the skewers in a hot frying pan, then transfer to the oven. Roast until golden and cooked (about 15 mins).
- Rest for 5 mins and squeeze over with the lemon juice.
- Serve in pitta pockets with coriander and yogurt, and salad.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You