Baharat’s deep flavor is so beautiful in so many things! Try adding a few pinches to your hot oil a few minutes before frying to infuse your oil with a gorgeous aroma and flavor. Upgrade your soups, stews, and sauces with a few shakes of Baharat. Not to mention, it also makes a captivating finishing seasoning
If you can grill it, USimplySeason’s Baharat makes an outstanding rub for it. Beef, lamb, and poultry are all exceptional with a dry rub of Baharat. And you’re just getting started on what Baharat can do, check out the “Recipes” tab for tons more recipes with Baharat!
Hand-mixed with smoked sweet paprika, a pop of pure black pepper, and accentuates it with rich flavors of cumin, coriander, resinous clove, spicy nutmeg, cinnamon and floral cardamom.
Each ingredient is carefully proportioned to ensure a premium product, and once you try this blend on one dish, be sure to keep it close by you'll definitely want more!
- A classic Middle Eastern cuisine spice blend.
- Makes a quick marinade with only olive oil and lime juice. Mix a few dashes into olive oil, tahini or hummus as a dip.
- Ideal for those with dietary restrictions or preferences, such as a paleo, keto or low-salt diet.
- Salt-Free, Cholesterol-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan, MSG-Free, NON-GMO
- Hand-blended in the USA
Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Smoked Sweet Paprika, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Cloves, Coriander
Anxious to try this superstar spice seasoning for yourself? Here is a fun and easy recipe found on the spice jar label to get you started:
Baharat Roast Chicken
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Baharat
- Juice ½ lemon
- Pitta bread, to serve
- Cilantro, to serve
- Plain yogurt, to serve
How to make...
- Cut each thigh into strips and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with the garlic and the USimplySeason Baharat. Mix well and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour (up to six).
- Using two metal skewers about 5cm (2in) apart, thread a quarter of the meat onto the skewers. Repeat, making 4 pairs of skewers in total. Make sure that the chicken is packed quite tightly.
- Heat the oven to 220°C /425°F. Sear the skewers in a hot frying pan, then transfer to the oven. Roast until golden and cooked (about 15 mins).
- Rest for 5 mins and squeeze over with the lemon juice.
- Serve in pitta pockets with coriander and yogurt, and salad.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You