This is a delicious and versatile combination of spices that will add zing to any dish without adding to your waistline! Sodium and cholesterol-free it is suitable for those on restricted diets and will enhance all of your favorite dishes. It is warming and heartening and makes for flavorsome, hassle-free food. Use as a marinade, a sauce, or simply sprinkle it over chips!
Cumin, Coriander, Cardamom, Black Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Saffron
Here's a recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice blend:Baked Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cups cubed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp USimplySeason Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive oil
How to make
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil and set aside.
- Peel and dice into 1-inch cubes sweet potato, then rinse with water. In a small bowl add all the remaining ingredients and mix well to make a marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the sweet potatoes and make sure they are coated well. Transfer the coated sweet potatoes baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes or until it is done.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Garam Masala Spice
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You