Are you a fan of mouthwatering Caribbean cuisine? Are you a novice who wants to learn more? This is the perfect place to start! This spice blend is delicious, complex yet simple to use and will ensure absolutely tantalizing dishes that both you and your guests will savor. This is an authentic Jamaican product containing only good things... try now!
onion, coriander, garlic, ginger, black pepper, allspice, cinnamon, thyme, nutmeg, chiles, cloves, chives
Here is a fun and easy recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice blend:
- 2 - 3 lbs chicken
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Orange Juice (about half a large orange)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice (about half a small lime)
- 4 Tbsp USimplySeason Jamaican Jerk
- Salt (optional)
How to make...
1. Mix well fresh orange juice, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, fresh lime juice and USimplySeason Jamaican Jerk in a small bowl.
2. Place your chicken in ziplock bags and pour the marinade over your chicken.
3. Let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Remove from the fridge 30-45 minutes before you plan to cook or grill.
For more fun recipes, visit USimplySeason's "Recipe" page.
You might also be interested in
DO YOUR INBOX A FAVOR!
We understand this is a big step in our relationship. We send a max of one email/week.
Fear of commitment? How about an Instagram or Facebook or Twitter follow?