Bring French Indian flavors into your kitchen with the great artisan spice blend Vadouvan. This hand-blended mixture of onion, garlic, fennel seeds, turmeric, cardamom, cumin, mustard, fenugreek, thyme, red pepper, black pepper, curry leaves, rosemary, nutmeg, and cloves comes together for a deep flavorful mixture. Marinades and dry rubs for your favorite cuts of meat will always be made better by adding a touch of Vadouvan.
Onion, Garlic, Fennel, Organic Turmeric, Cardamon, Cumin Seed, Mustard, Fenugreek, Thyme, Red Chili Flakes, Black Peppercorn, Curry Leaves, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Whole Cloves
Here's a recipe to get you started using this wonderful spice blend:Vadouvan-Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 head of Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp USimplySeason Vadouvan Spice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, Vadouvan, and 1 tsp. salt on a rimmed baking sheet
- Roast, tossing occasionally until cauliflower is tender and browned 30-35 minutes
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You