Bring French Indian flavors into your kitchen with the great artisan spice blend Vadouvan. This hand blended mixture of onion, garlic, fennel seeds, turmeric, cardamom, cumin, mustard, Fenugreek, thyme, red pepper, black pepper, curry leaves, rosemary, nutmeg and cloves comes together for a deep flavorful mixture. Marinades and dry rubs for your favorite cuts of meat will always be made better by adding a touch of Vadouvan.
Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:Vadouvan-Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 head of Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp USimplySeason Vadouvan Spice
How to make
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, Vadouvan, and 1 tsp. salt on a rimmed baking sheet
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until cauliflower is tender and browned, 30-35 minutes
- Transfer to a paper towels to drain.
You may also like the following
Product Picked For You