Potatoes are a classic side dish, but they can be even more delicious when roasted with zaatar. Cut potatoes into small cubes and toss with zaatar, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Roast in the oven until crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. This dish is perfect for any meal.
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon USimplySeason Spicy Zaatar spice blend
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt.
- Sprinkle the USimplySeason Spicy Zaatar spice blend and black pepper over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned